I finally took the plunge, pulled out my tripod, and filmed my first podcast episode! You can watch the episode here or on Youtube, and the show notes will always be here on the blog.
I would so appreciate any feedback as I learn how to create a better podcast. Thank you!
- West Yorkshire Spinners 4 ply in the Wood Pigeon Colorway. (you can purchase it here as well).
- Apparently Wonderwolle Designs, the seller from whom I purchased my DPN holder, is no longer on Etsy. You can find some other cute ones here and here.
- Antiquity fingerless gloves in Quince & Co. Chickadee (colorway: Cypress).
- Blom shawl from Mandarine's using Boho Chic Fiber Co. Strength. It looks like the colorway I used is no longer available, but her other colors are beautiful.
- Sibella Cardigan by Carrie Bostick Hoge using Knit Picks Palette in Iris Heather (and their summer yarn sale is still on).
- Vanilla socks knit in Bergere de France.
- Socktacular! by Knit Picks (currently on sale for $5.99).
- Makingzine by Carrie Bostick Hoge. Flora Cardi pattern.
- Bury Your Dead by Louise Penny.
- Quince & Co. Finch in Storm and Frost (also, it's $7.85/skein; my bad).
- Waiting for Rain shawl by Sylvia bo Bilvia.
- Legacy Knitz podcast (Sue's Periscope username: Knit24) and Sweet Sparrow Knits podcast. Julie's shop is Sweet Sparrow Yarns.
- Stash Less series on The Creative Sessions blog.