It's finally starting to look like spring! My little heart is so happy.
- Sometimes it's hard to keep track of your rows in knitting, but this video from Paula of the Knitting Pipeline podcast is super helpful.
- Five ways to stay creative.
- Looking for a summer shawl/project? Check out Pebble Beach Shawl, Lisse, and Tidepool Shawl.
- Speaking of shawls...the construction of Waiting for Rain is perfection. And while you're checking out Sylvia's patterns, take a peek at Authenticity. And the geometric construction of the Haystack Mountain Shawl. I'm sensing another shawl in my future...
- Have you heard that Amazon is making a movie, Love and Friendship, based on Austen's Lady Susan novella? I am so excited. Read a review here and watch the trailer here.
- In case you need the reminder, here are 5 reasons to choose joy.