- Instead of buying real blocking pads, I bought these children's play foam mats and they work just fine.
- Kristen TenDyke's 10 Steps to Self-Publishing a Pattern are a must-read if you're interested in publishing your own patterns, or even if you're not!
- Learn more about how to knit a garment at a different gauge.
- All the yarn in Jill Draper's Etsy shop, but especially her Empress Theodora colorway.
- Are you on Periscope? I've been enjoying the app a lot lately. Some of my favorite people to follow are Julianna Puccini, Melissa Stajda of Hey Lady Hey, and Callie Beale (non-knitting/small business but she's so cute and her obsession with making friends with her backyard otters is perfection). All those links take you to their Twitter accounts, but their Periscope usernames are the same.
- Pattern crushes:
- Furl by Claire Devine
- Moonlight Garden by Melody of Mandarine's
I was alerted that the comments were not working properly on my posts. So sorry about that! The problem is fixed now, so you can enter the giveaway for a pattern from Truly Myrtle Designs here!