- This week, I finished my Covered Shawl. I love it so much! I've already started another shawl by Alicia Plummer.
- This scarf is so gorgeous! I love the idea of incorporating your favorite designs into one scarf. You can read the original Instagram post here.
- Aren't these mittens adorable? I'm not the biggest animal person, but I know a few people who are...hmm...Christmas gift, perhaps?
- If you're interested in spinning your own yarn, this article is an amazing look at the whole process.
- If you're like me, you love literary-inspired crafty things. I've added a few new cowls to the shop, including this one inspired by the iconic cover of To Kill a Mockingbird.
Have you ever knit colorwork? What is your favorite colorwork pattern?