(Last week I was in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and visited Central Market. I loved seeing all of the little stands, especially this tea shop. If you're ever in the area, be sure to check it out!)
- I have a couple of shawls that need to be blocked, so Libby of Truly Myrtle's posts about blocking shawls are so helpful! (part one and part two).
- Speaking of shawls, Alicia Plummer of Two Little Plums and Melissa Schaschwary of Dandiliongirl Designs are hosting a shawl knit-along in their Ravelry group. I just finished my shawl last night, and once I follow Libby's tutorials and block it I will share some pictures with you all. There's still plenty of time to join if you would like!
- I've been using an old pencil case/bag thing to hold my notions for years, but I am sorely tempted by Twig & Horn's new notions bags. Twig & Horn is a local Maine company, so that's also a plus.
- I've been discovering even more amazing podcasts lately. For videos, I love The Charm of It (I've been watching Eva's for a while, and I always learn something new!) and 746.4X. The title is the Dewey Decimal number for knitting. I love Barbie's sense of humor and her honesty. For audio, I've enjoyed Tara Swiger's Explore Your Enthusiasm podcast about small businesses.
- This greeting card is so sweet! I just bought it and don't want to actually send it out. It just might end up hanging on my wall instead...
- I love Anne of Green Gables, so I've been enjoying watching the Green Gables Fables video series. It's similar to the style of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. Not as professional, but still fun.
What is something you've been enjoying this week? Do you have any podcast recommendations? Leave a comment and let me know!