- If you're looking for a quick cold weather knit, these Farmhouse Flat slippers by Melissa of Hey Lady Hey look perfect.
- Ruthie's thoughts on slow crafting are so inspiring. Her blog posts always seems to speak to where I am.
- Anyone who knows me in "real life" knows that I am an unabashed fan of Doctor Who and Sherlock, so I always love finding nerdy yarn, like Nerd Girl Yarn's Blue Box Exploding and 221b Baker Street colorways and this Starry Starry Night yarn.
- The new Fiber Boss podcast by Frenchie of Aroha Knits and her friend Chelsea. The first episode is fantastic and I can't wait for more!
- I've been (only slightly obsessively) listening to the Hamilton soundtrack this week. It's not my normal style of music, but it's so good. Shout-out to my music major sister who keeps me informed of all things music related.
What have you been loving this week? Have you listened or heard about Hamilton?