Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have had a good week and that you have a fun weekend ahead of you.
On Fridays, I will be sharing some things, both knitting related and otherwise, that I have been enjoying that week.
1. The Manx Hat pattern by Andrea Rangel. I love the woven look of this hat, and the texture is perfect. Once I choose the perfect yarn I will definitely be knitting this one.
2. Great Falls by Pam Allen. Pam's patterns are all beautiful, but when Quince & Co. released this one it moved right to the top of my 2016 to-knit list.
3. The #howiknit tag on Instagram. I have yet to post my own video, but I love watching how everyone has their own unique way of knitting.
4. The Elise Gets Crafty podcast. Elise always has the best guests on for interviews, and they provide such great insight into various aspects of running a small business.
5. "Five Ways to Balance Your Creative Life". This post is from a couple of months ago, but I have thought about it a lot since I first read it. If you are trying to find balance in your life, these simple tips are wonderful.
6. This London Fog Latte recipe. Earl Grey tea is one of my favorite types of tea, so stumbling upon this recipe on Pinterest has made my week. I am actually sipping on one right now.
What have you been loving this week? Are you a tea or coffee person?